When I first went gluten free, hunting through aisles of vitamins looking for the gluten free ones drove me tad bonkers, lol. So I hope this list makes your gluten free journey a tad bit less hectic….
Additional Gluten Free Vitamin Options:
1) Raw one Vitamins- This line has gluten free, dairy free and soy free options, just double check the label.
2) Country Life- This entire line is certified gluten free!
3) Freeda Vitamins- The entire line is gluten free and vegetarian.
4) Rainbow Light- This line will list “gluten free” on the label if they can guarantee GF status.
5) Hy-Vee- Here’s a PDF (scroll to bottom) of their Gluten free vitamins
6) Nature’s Bounty- They have listed their gluten free supplements on their website.
7-Puritan’s Pride- They have GF supplements clearly listed their website too, yay.
Gluten Free Children’s Vitamins for your precious kids
****My vote for Gluten Free Children’s vitamins is Hakuna Matata Children’s Fruit and Veggie chewable Multivitamins
Here are some others to check out:
2) Organic Yummi Bears- GF, Casein free, GMO free, and made in a gluten free facility, LOVE it.
3) Lil Crtitter: Gluten free, dairy free, peanut free and soy free. You find find these at Walmart.
If you have a gluten free vitamin line that you trust and love, dish it! ..thanks for stopping by, it’s such a pleasure to be a part of your journey!
AKA- The Celiac Diva