An oatmeal cookie recipe and a giveaway?!
Hi friends. I wanted to share with you my favorite gluten free oatmeal cookie recipe and then give you a chance to win some gluten free Quaker oats of your own. YAY.
You will LOVE THESE COOKIES. They are delicious, easy and quick to make.
- 3 cups of Gluten Free Quaker 1 minute- Standard Oats
- 1 cup of smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- Mix into medium saucepan: almond milk, sugar, cocoa and coconut oil and bring to a boil. Stir occasionally. Once it’s boiling, let it boil for one minute and then remove the saucepan from off the stove.
- Here’s where it gets good. Add in the salt, vanilla, almond butter, vanilla and gluten free Quaker oats and stir.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the cookie mix onto a baking sheet onto parchment paper. Let them cool until cookies are nice and firm. It usually takes about 35 minutes. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This recipe is an original creation of mine. When you make this recipe at home, be sure to look for ingredients labeled gluten free.
Now for the GIVEAWAY!
Who would like to win The Quaker Gluten Free Inspirational kit?
Not only will you win these delicious gluten free oats (Quaker Gluten Free Oats, including Quaker 1 minute- Oats (18 oz. canister) and Quaker Instant Oatmeal (single serve pouches) in both Original and Maple & Brown Sugar flavors), you’ll also receive in your prize:
- A chic tote bag, perfect for grocery shopping
- A custom ‘Love Oatmeal’ spoon to enjoy your favorite morning meal
- An apron to wear while making oat-inspired dishes at home
- The perfect portable microwavable oatmeal bowl
- Total giveaway value is approximately $60.
*Disclosure: Quaker is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered by Quaker or its affiliates, but solely by The Celiac Diva. And while I am compensated for this blog post, all opinions and thoughts are my OWN! This giveaway will close at midnight on January 14th, 2016. Winner will be messaged and announced here on this page.
BONUS: Quaker has provided this Quaker Recipe Booklet of all the gluten free recipes from all the bloggers that attended their Quaker Summit last month. SO cool. Enjoy!
How do I enter?
To enter, simply leave a comment below answering this question: What would you be most excited about when it comes to using your gluten free oats? Breakfast? Desserts? You tell me…
UPDATE: CONGRATS to AUTUMN JUNGLING FOR WINNING! This giveaway is now closed.
Lauren Lucille Vasser
“The Celiac Diva”