Gluten Free Hummus Pizza Recipe:
So excited to introduce you to the talented Amie Valpone: Culinary Marketing Consultant HHP, AADP Culinary Nutritionist, CEO of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple,and Publisher of Easy Eats, an online gluten-free magazine. Amie is my friend and I’m honored to feature one of her awesome recipes today! Work it, Amie. *Lauren-Lucille
Gluten-Free Hummus Pizza
- 1 Chebe Pizza Crust
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked and mashed
- 1 sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 avocado, peeled, cored and mashed
- 5 kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup organic tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pizza crust on parchment paper. Spread chickpeas, then sweet potato, then avocado onto crust. Sprinkle with kalamata olives, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and tomato sauce. Top with Herbs de Provence.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.