About 80% of the population is suffering from acne or has already suffered in the past. The possibilities to fight against unwanted skin manifestations are increasing, while some of them are surprisingly simple.
Acne is one of the most common chronic skin diseases and the most common skin disease during puberty. If acne treatment is already neglected initially, it can easily grow into a severe stage of cystic acne with deep scars.
Although the formation of acne is largely genetic, you can alleviate this condition with the right treatment.
Here are some tips to fight acne:
- Garlic has excellent antiseptic and antioxidant properties. Cut the clove of garlic and brush it on the skin with acne, ideally several times a day. After each use, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water. I know the smell is a huge disadvantage, but sometimes desperate situations require desperate solutions.
- Some people say ordinary ice is the best because it helps to improve blood circulation to the affected area. The cold closes the pores and removes dirt from the site.
- Try papaya fruit that is full of antioxidants and vitamin A, plus it contains skin-refining enzymes. It removes dead skin cells from the skin and cleans clogged pores thanks to peeling abilities. Just cut the papaya into slices, and you attach them directly to acne several times a day.
- Some people say that the most effective acne tip is the toothpaste trick. Use only the white paste, leave it ideal for the whole night, or at least thirty minutes during the day, then wash off the lotion.
- You can also relieve acne when you stop touching your face because you are grabbing dozens of objects around us that are not sterile. Therefore, it is important to wash your hands regularly during the day and prevent the transfer of bacteria and dirt to the skin.
- Zinc can be very effective for treating acne. It can reduce acne up to 50%, a powerful antioxidant that destroys acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammatory symptoms on the skin.
- Most people use cosmetic products to get rid of acne problems, but some contain gluten, so we have put together a list of the best gluten-free acne treatment serums, masks, gels, etc.
PURA D’OR: No harsh chemicals. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Silicone free. No artificial scents. Gluten-free. Contains a lot of vitamin C.
Beauty by Earth Facial Mask: This facial mask doesn’t help with acne problems. It’s also good for dry or oily skin. It’s all organic, gluten-free, and soy-free, so you can enjoy the benefits of this mask without worrying about any potential side effects.
TOULON Kaolin Clay Mask: Another face mask that can take care of your acne, it’s paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, fragrance-free & vegan.
Femmenessence MacaHarmony: This is not a cosmetic product and absolutely not for men. However, it is quite effective for women with acne that is caused by hormone imbalance. It’s natural and safe to use even during pregnancy as it is vegan-friendly, non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free, corn-free, and gluten-free.
TOULON Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser: Organic, natural & cruelty-free glycolic acid cleansing gel uses alpha hydroxy acids to end acne breakouts and remove blackheads. This face cleanser has antioxidants, vitamin C, 100% pure rosehip oil, a high concentration of panthenol (vitamin b5), alpha hydroxy acid, burdock, fruit extracts, and lavender. All that while, it is paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free & fragrance-free.
Om Botanical One Step Exfoliating FACE WASH: This 100% natural and organic facial cleanser is gluten-free alcohol and chemical-free acne-preventing face wash. It stops new acne breakout, reduces pore size, and imparts a gentle, soft, and smooth feel to your skin without drying it out.
Forces of Nature – Acne Skin Care Treatment: Forces of Nature is a nontoxic solution to acne. It contains all-natural ingredients that are organic and cruelty-free. With Forces, you’ll be able to clear skin, balance your skin tone, and feel better about what you’re putting on your face. The 4ml bottle (a little goes a long way) can last up to 3 months with daily use. Slather it on before bed for maximum results!
FAB Pharma BHA Acne Spot Treatment: Gel 2% Salicylic Acid, Treatment for Breakouts, Whiteheads, Blackheads, and Acne Blemishes! This salicylic acid acne spot treatment contains the highest concentration of FAB’s gentle yet effective 2% salicylic acid to be tough on breakouts without being harsh.
Belli Acne Control Spot Treatment: Clogged pores. Recurring breakouts. Irritated skin. The solution for all of these problems and more is Belli Acne Control Spot Treatment, the one product you’ll want in your beauty arsenal to help clear blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. In addition to clearing up acne flare-ups fast, this spot treatment helps soothe irritated skin caused by pimples with its gentle formula that’s OB/GYN and dermatologist recommended. When used as directed, it will be impossible not to see amazing results! Get yours now at a price that works for any budget!